Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
We at R-ACT, believe in providing a high level of digital marketing services. So the candidate must be pro-efficient in content development, copywriting, and proofreading for any future editing required. The ability to write for advertising industries will be considered a plus. To tackle the ever-changing nature of digital marketing, we hire fresh talent with a fire burning in their hearts. Therefore, every individual we hire is an ideal team player and loves digital marketing. We believe in picking the right man for the job and have the client as our primary focus.
Our team of digital strategists will always pull through every expectation and our track record is enough to prove that. Our ideal candidate is the one that sees challenges as mere platforms to improve himself. We need someone that knows how to communicate with the client and his teammates. We need someone that embraces tough decisions making and doesn’t succumb under pressure. Therefore, individuals that believe in empowering their teammates and strategies with the latest digital technology are humbly welcome.
This position requires someone with quick wits, someone that knows what the client needs and has the ability to deliver it. We need someone that can solve every problem by implementing the ideal technology. As a rapidly expanding company, we offer an immersive platform with numerous opportunities and diverse projects.
- Candidate should be able to write on multiple domains and will be required to write/develop content for multiple projects
- Produce high-quality content that is according to the standards of the client and SEO guidelines
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, and generating ideas for new content development
- Must be able to write catchy content which is easy to understand by the average reader
- Must have knowledge about all the latest trends and technologies
- Ability to analyze existing content and identify the areas for improvement
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Have a basic understanding of SEO-based content and keywords incorporation in the content
- Must write unique and plagiarism free articles with techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Work cooperatively with the key team members
- Candidate must have some proven experience working in a full-time writing position
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail during editing
- Must have the ability to write content suitable for all audiences
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, English, or equivalent is a must. Masters will be a plus
- Industry: Digital Marketing
- Functional Area: Writer
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: First Shift (Morning)
- Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Career Level: Staff Consultant
- Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Posting Date: Oct 26, 2020
- Apply Before: Nov 15, 2020
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.