Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who should have expertise in standards of running Search Engine Optimization campaigns (SEO), manage and monitor social media channels, and all other types of digital marketing.
- Execute marketing strategies with the marketing team and improve them with changing marketing trends
- A complete 360° strategy creation and implementation for Social Media Management for Facebook and Instagram
- Create, manage and execute paid as well as organic campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Work with demand generation to plan, manage, and execute digital marketing programs to drive success in achieving goals, ensuring ROI, managing marketing attribution and reports by conversions, lead source, ROI by Channel, Cost Per Lead, and other required matrix.
- Must be experienced with Google Analytics, Facebook pixels, and various integrations
- Strong SEO & Content Marketing knowledge
- Ready to learn new tools and technologies in this domain
- Experience in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics etc.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Staff Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 Years
What We Offer
- Market-Leading Salary
- Biannual Performance Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Leave Encashment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
- Overtime Policy
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.