Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
The Digital Marketing Manager job is a dynamic role that will oversee the digital initiatives of the agency and lead efforts in strategy, digital problem-solving, identifying new opportunities and optimization of digital initiatives. This role will help set clear KPIs, implement tracking and provide deliverables that move the needle for clients. This role will proactively manage the various digital channels and lead communication amongst the digital team members, to deliver a cohesive strategy.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a good business sense, with a passion for problem-solving and getting things done. To excel in this role the candidate needs to be organized and have an overall sense of the online ecosystem; from understanding digital search strategy to consumer touch points, that helps them excel managing the implementation of strategy into practical application. They’ll have deep expertise of Google Analytics, Ads and other tracking tools, particularly focused around SEO and reporting.
The ideal candidate has an independent passion for learning and problem solving.
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of increasing relevant keyword ranking based on strategic implementation or business growth based on understanding consumer patterns that relate to the clients’ goals.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy and concepts.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, team members and management.
- Lead customer review collection programs for clients.
- Manage digital directories programs.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Oversee SEO programs
- Enhance websites to optimally perform both for consumer engagement and search engines.
- Optimize landing pages, links and keywords.
- Conduct in-depth research on clients, industry keywords, competitors to identify strongest opportunities.
- Maximize local search performance and placements including YouTube, reputation management, snippets, social media, etc.
- Work with writers and designers to create content in-line with strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or digital-communications preferred (will also consider candidates with previous related work experience.)
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience working with digital marketing platforms.
- Project management experience.
- Strong passion and knowledge of internet marketing and digital communications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects under deadline.
- Experience working within WordPress.
- Certified in Google and HubSpot certifications.
- Experience working with online platforms like Search Engine Console, Google My Business, Tag Manager and other digital platforms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and focused on quality assurance.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to generate unique ideas and think creatively. Analytical and able to provide detailed solutions to complex problems.
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 2 Vacancies
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Principal Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 6 to 7 Years
What We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.