The Marketing Implementation Specialist is responsible for a variety of vital roles. That includes managing marketing automation instances on various platforms. These platforms are including but not limited to Act-On, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, and Hubspot. The candidate needs to have hands-on experience with maintenance and database environment. In addition, experience with lead scoring, date segmentation, building email campaigns, and landing pages are essential.
Here at R-ACT we believe in providing a high level of digital marketing services. To tackle the ever-changing nature of digital marketing, we hire fresh talent with a fire burning in their hearts. Therefore, every individual we hire is an ideal team player and loves digital marketing. We believe in picking the right man for the job and have the client as our primary focus. Our team of digital strategists will always pull through every expectation and our track record is enough to prove that.
Our ideal candidate is the one that sees challenges as mere platforms to improve himself. We need someone that knows how to communicate with the client and his teammates. We need some that embrace tough decisions making and don’t succumb under pressure.
Therefore, individuals that believe in empowering their teammates and strategies with the latest digital technology are humbly welcome. This position requires someone with quick wits, someone that knows what the client needs and has the ability to deliver it. We need someone that can solve every problem by implementing the ideal technology. As a rapidly expanding company, we offer an immersive platform with numerous opportunities and diverse projects.
- Ability to develop marketing automation programs
- Adequate knowledge of automation platform maintenance
- Data Segmentation, Lead Scoring and Marketing funnel setup
- Testing and troubleshooting of marketing automation program
- Development and maintenance of monthly reporting with the utmost accuracy
- Tracking and reporting of client campaign, while solving any issue or inconsistencies
- Conducting Team exercises regarding ad hoc campaign with a focus on tracking and reporting
- Ability to translate goals and objectives in a measurable state that is easily understandable by the team
- Make timely reports and recommendations on tracking, benchmarking and analysis, which will further help to measure the performance of the strategies against the given goals
- The candidate must have a background in online marketing with at least one year of experience
- They must have experience managing and implementing email campaigns
- Experience with data acquisition, quality assurance, and analytics
- Ability to conduct quality control in the form of proofreading analytical reports.
- CRM Certification (recommended)
- HTML/Coding experience (recommended)
- Strong Excel and general math skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills are expected
- A Proactive work ethic and will be detail-focused
- Candidate should be flexible and be willing to be part of an energetic team focused on delivering quality client solutions
Possess proven ability to:
- Communicate with underlings and superiors
- Make strong decisions and prioritize while taking risks
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising the deadlines and budgets
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferable, with an experience worth 2 years or more. But candidates that have the majority of the above-mentioned requirements can be given training if deem worthy
We offer an exceptional learning environment with a highly experienced team. We are providing a long-term employment opportunity for the candidates, that are willing to be part of our expanding company. So, if you have the ideal skill that we require and have confidence in your ability to deliver. Then waste no time to apply right away and we will schedule you for an interview.
Interested? Excited? Please email your killer portfolio, resume, and cover letter and put Marketing Implementation Specialist position in the subject line to email@example.com