Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
We are looking for an Online Bidding Expert with former experience of bidding for projects on platforms like Up work, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Guru, Freelancer, etc. The preferred candidate will be an expert who could get business from online portals and from direct marketing.
- Bidding Expert & specialized in writing Proposals
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Lead generation that results in sales
- Daily communication with clients
- Maintain a very high rating on Upwork
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the client(s)
- Meet monthly quota of projects
- Ability to communicate with the client in writing and verbally through Skype as well
- Strong Follow-up skills and self-motivated
- Knowledge of complete sales cycle and experience contributing at different levels
- Familiarity with the common terminology used in Digital Marketing Industry
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skill in English
- Email writing is a must Good presentation and analytic skills
- Experienced with bidding on different freelancer sites
- IT Service selling/product selling experience is an added advantage
- Department: Sales
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: Third Shift (Night)
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Staff Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 2 to 3 Years
What We Offer
- Market-Leading Salary
- Biannual Performance Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Leave Encashment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
- Overtime Policy
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.