SEM-PPC specialist is a vital position in any digital marketing agency. The key responsibilities of this position include a one on one interaction with the clients. The SEM-PPC specialist has to develop SEM-PPC strategies. These strategies need to be maintained over time as well. The clientele involved in digital marketing is very diverse so the specialist has to maintain a good relationship with all of them. The PPC or Pay Per Click specialist has developed and test new keywords as part of a prominent search engine strategy. He is responsible for the complete analysis of the click-through data as part of his strategy. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have 2 years of experience in interpersonal interaction and must have excellent written and verbal skills. He is there to represent the agency and should be able to do it to the best of his abilities.
Here at R-ACT, we believe in providing a high level of digital marketing services. To tackle the ever-changing nature of digital marketing, we hire fresh talent with a fire burning in their hearts. Therefore, every individual we hire is an ideal team player and loves digital marketing. We believe in picking the right man for the job and have the client as our primary focus. Our team of digital strategists will always pull through every expectation and our track record is enough to prove that.
Our ideal candidate is the one that sees challenges as mere platforms to improve himself. We need someone that knows how to communicate with the client and his teammates. We need some that embrace tough decisions making and don’t succumb under pressure.
Therefore, individuals that believe in empowering their teammates and strategies with the latest digital technology are humbly welcome. This position requires someone with quick wits, someone that knows what the client needs and has the ability to deliver it. We need someone that can solve every problem by implementing the ideal technology. As a rapidly expanding company, we offer an immersive platform with numerous opportunities and diverse projects.
- Advance knowledge of interactive targeting technologies
- Ability to launch and then manage various paid campaigns, preferability on Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Developing advertising strategies to perform on integrated media
- Ability to optimize geo-targeting, driving maximum traffic volume through keyword bidding, optimizing search campaigns, landing page performance, and conducting A/B testing
- Teamwork and co-operation to implement SEO/SEM Strategies
- Create reports to identify new opportunities for improving digital campaign performance
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Acute attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to manage all the projects while remaining within the given budget
- An overall knowledge of the latest marketing technologies, to increase effectiveness and overall goal achievement
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge:
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a full-time employee
- The candidate must be motivated and energetic to take on more responsibility
- The candidate should have prior knowledge of Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, and Bing Ads
- The ability to work separately and with the entire team for a result-oriented environment
- Must have knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Ability to meet the deadline on time
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Strong decision making with an ability to prioritize task completion
- Google Ads Certification and Google Analytics certification are strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertisement, or Economics is a must. Masters will be a plus.
We offer an exceptional learning environment with a great team and executives. We offer a long-term employment opportunity for the candidates for the above-mentioned skills set.
Interested? Excited? Please email your resume and cover letter and put SEM/PPC Specialist position in the subject line to email@example.com