Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
- Develop, write, and edit content to support project needs for a wide variety of marketing platforms and mediums including websites, blogs, email newsletters, social media posts, articles, print, broadcast, etc.
- Proofread content to ensure consistent alignment to brand message and guidelines.
- Create and present unique, innovative and strategic content concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively.
- Collaboratively concept and brainstorm campaigns, while thinking strategically.
- Seek out research and training on content best practices, trends, and opportunities.
- Independently manage your workload to ensure the successful completion of all assigned projects by established deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Minimum 4 years of professional writing experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- A working knowledge of content marketing principles, practices and techniques.
- Ability to self-edit and distill information for maximum impact.
- Strong understanding of popular and emerging social media trends.
- A collaborative mindset and strong conceptual thinking.
- Critical thinking, fact-checking, and research skills.
- Understanding and familiarity with SEO practices a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 2 Vacancies
- Job Shift: First Shift (Morning)
- Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Career Level: Senior Consultant
- Experience: 4 to 5 Years
What We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.