Grow Your Career with RACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at RACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting-edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the RACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
Our Motion Designers are self-starters with a strategy-first mindset who play a key role in ensuring RACT Solutions is seen as a leading agency in digital creative content solutions around the world. Our Motion Designers are executional creative strategists, equal parts researcher, visionary, problem solver and communicator. They play a key role in the creative work cycle, actively driving the design of our projects forward, from development of concepts and implementation of approaches all the way through to the execution of original motion graphics and animation. The Motion Designer’s role is critical to delivering creative that meets and exceeds client expectations. With their experience and their deep grasp of the client business, they take initiative to simplify complex concepts, highlight insights and visually communicate them in an elegant and forward-thinking way while balancing the client’s brand identity. No matter the size of the project, they are enthralled by the challenge and excited by the opportunity to create powerful visual assets capable of engaging readers and sometimes even moving them to action. Day in and day out, our Motion Designers are not afraid to push boundaries and find innovative ways to communicate stories. Boldly ambitious and uniquely creative, the Motion Designer is responsible for upholding the highest design standards and overall experience and value of working with RACT Solutions.
- Create premium, best in class social video content that is strategic and engaging, within the entertainment space.
- Comprehensive understanding of innovative animation, motion graphics, typography, illustration, video editing, photo editing, etc.
- Ability to go beyond the creative direction to determine how to best edit short-form video content for social. (should be able to make informed decisions on how to edit video to accentuate humor, sentiment, etc. )
- Collaborate with the Project Managers to establish and maintain brand and visual identity.
- Deep knowledge of how to navigate After Effects/Premiere collects, toolkits, project files.
- Ensure that all brand toolkits and elements are represented in every piece of content.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and offer creative input.
- Stay aware of real-time design trends, implementing them when appropriate.
- Ability to efficiently package files to be passed over to other designers.
- Utilize time management to be able to complete multiple projects on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills when dealing with client feedback; provides input and escalates as necessary
- Minimum four years of experience in creative content concepting, development and design (advertising or marketing background a plus)
- Excellent portfolio showcasing high-end motion skills and clear aesthetic perspective
- Fluency in motion graphics and animation is mandatory
- Excellent illustration skills: digital, vector-based
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills to manage high volume and produce high-quality work on tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized and comfortable managing multiple projects and client feedback
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive when quick turnarounds are required
- Experience collaborating with other creative team members and departments
- Proven ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Strong command of design principles, typography, color theory and conceptual thinking
- Animation skills a preferred asset
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Employment Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Career Level: Senior Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 4 to 5 Years
What We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
Sneak Peek About RACT
At RACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to RACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas that you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, RACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.