We are looking for an experienced candidate to fil in the position of Web Developer. The role includes working in a high paced working environment to full fill the needs of the clients. These needs include designing, coding and modifying websites according to the specification given by the clients. The candidate must prove his skills by creating visually stunning websites with maximum functions enabled. As Web Developers are the core of our team, they must have great confidence in their ability to create and deliver projects on time.
Here at R-ACT we believe in providing a high level of digital marketing services. To tackle the ever-changing nature of digital marketing, we hire fresh talent with a fire burning in their hearts. Therefore, every individual we hire is an ideal team player and loves digital marketing. We believe in picking the right man for the job and have the client as our primary focus. Our team of digital strategists will always pull through every expectation and our track record is enough to prove that.
Our ideal candidate is the one that sees challenges as mere platforms to improve himself. We need someone that knows how to communicate with the client and his teammates. We need some that embrace tough decisions making and don’t succumb under pressure.
Therefore, individuals that believe in empowering their teammates and strategies with the latest digital technology are humbly welcome. This position requires someone with quick wits, someone that knows what the client needs and has the ability to deliver it. We need someone that can solve every problem by implementing the ideal technology. As a rapidly expanding company, we offer an immersive platform with numerous opportunities and diverse projects.
- Regular interaction with stakeholders and executive management in order to explain the progress of each project under your care
- Ability to apply your expertise to the many arising problems in Web Development and other technical problems
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of general web functions, UI, cross-browser compatibility, and standards
- The position requires a team player with excellent communication with colleagues and clients
- To be successful in this position you need firsthand experience in web services like (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong grasp of E-Commerce and the security principles that apply
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of experience as a full-time employee
We offer an exceptional learning environment with a highly experienced team. We are providing a long-term employment opportunity for the candidates, that are willing to be part of our expanding company. So, if you have the ideal skill that we require and have confidence in your ability to deliver. Then waste no time to apply right away and we will schedule you for an interview.
Interested? Excited? Please email your resume and cover letter and put Web Developer position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org