Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
Digital Marketing Traineeship Program
We are launching our first ever Digital Marketing Traineeship and are currently looking for trainees to grow their career with our highly experienced marketing teams.
We’re not looking for a background in marketing, or knowledge of prior work experience. What we are looking for is a can-do attitude, a willingness to learn, and a passion for understanding how digital marketing techniques can grow a business.
The traineeship will last for 3 months and is the perfect opportunity to kick start your career in marketing and gaining valuable, transferrable skills and experience through our tailored program. You will complete five rotations with a variety of creative, administrative, analytical and campaign tasks. The rotations cover each of the key digital marketing areas: automation and email marketing, social media, ecommerce, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), and digital PR.
As a trainee, you will
- Learning and implementing Off-Page Optimization
- Learning and implementing On-Page Optimization
- Learning and implementing the content development process
- Learning and implementing proposal development
- Creating an SEO audit report
- Assisting in social media management
- Advanced English Proficiency
- Work alongside and receive mentoring from experienced marketing specialists
- Gain hands-on experience in core digital marketing specialisms
- Learn and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors to grow your career in marketing
As a trainee, you will learn and demonstrate the ability to
- Understand how email marketing fits into campaign and journey development, including the use of automation in email
- Create and update digital content understanding the role of SEO in driving visibility
- Develop SEM experience, hands-on activities working alongside SEM managers, supporting existing pay per click (PPC) and display ads programs
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of social media campaigns (paid and organic) and community management
- Understand the role of digital PR in marketing and be part of a team pitching the latest scientific research to a network of global media contacts
- Support the team in planning and research activities, projects, or campaigns as directed by the line manager (rotating through each specialist placement)
- Build knowledge and understanding of the role of analytics in digital marketing, using the full suite of tools available
- Contribute to discussions of new ideas and processes, understanding the role of optimization within digital marketing
What we are looking for
- A proactive and ambitious attitude
- Some experience with Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Excel
- A basic understanding and passion for digital marketing
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation: the drive to achieve
- Adaptable: able to respond quickly to change and work to deadlines
- A team player: wants to build good working relationships and has a positive attitude and professional manner
- Great attention to detail
On completion of the traineeship
R-ACT Inc. will make every effort to identify a suitable internal role after the successful completion of the traineeship.
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 5 Vacancies
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Internship
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Intern/Student
- Minimum Experience: Fresh
- Posting Date: Oct 26, 2020
- Apply Before: Nov 15, 2020
What We Offer
- Market-Leading Salary
- Biannual Performance Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Leave Encashment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
- Overtime Policy
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.