Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack PHP and WordPress Developer to join our growing team. Experience in Laravel / Code Igniter / Zend with Angular.JS / Vue.JS / React.JS and Bootstrap responsive frameworks on the front-end is preferred.
- The position involves the development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL and WordPress based web sites.
- Strong expertise in creating custom front end designs and WordPress themes is required.
- Ideal candidates have a portfolio and significant professional development experience.
- As a Web Applications Programmer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web applications.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce architecture
- Experience working with frameworks like react & Laravel’s leading CMS
- Experience in building great interfaces with outstanding user experience in mind
- Code valid HTML5 and CSS3 mark-up
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience in integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Possess a good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems especially GIT
- Experience building sites to at least an AA standard
- Experience with various AJAX techniques to improve U/X
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice desirable
- Sound knowledge of how the Web works and the role of Domain Name Servers, Scripting Languages, Web servers, Databases and the HTTP/S Protocols
- Familiarity with Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers, Web Control Panels (for e.g. cPanel), SSH and the FTP Protocol
- Understand U/X Design and ability to place yourself in the user’s shoes
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and have the ability to work independently.
- Fluent enough in English to respond to tickets and write basic emails for clients, project managers, and QA.
- Possess excellent programming and analytical abilities – Must be way above average!
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong concepts in Query Optimization and Relational and non-Relational Databases (Mysql/MariaDB and MongoDB).
- Contribute to company development standards working closely with DevOps and Quality Assurance
- Actively participate in technical discussions with Project Managers and help provide innovative solutions
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
- Constantly try to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keep abreast of cutting-edge work
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Senior Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 5 to 7 Years
What We Offer
- Market-Leading Salary
- Biannual Performance Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Leave Encashment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
- Overtime Policy
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas that you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.