Grow Your Career with R-ACT
As an internet marketing agency looking to the future, we at R-ACT value curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, diligence, and teamwork above all else. We work in a relaxed environment where you truly get the chance to be the best version of yourself. You get to hone your skills by working alongside some of the best in the business on cutting-edge solutions for a global clientele.
We offer internet marketing solutions and believe that only by working together can we grow individually and as professionals and make a lasting impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be thrilled to have you as part of the R-ACT family.
We as internet marketing services providers are always on the lookout for amazing talent and have opportunities for students, fresh graduates, and experienced resources.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates his passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective post designing for social media and traditional graphic design artworks
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Generating original design concepts: mood boarding, creating unique designs, developing design drafts to final designs
- Website design – WordPress experience preferential
- Advert design: digital, social, print
- Graphic & icon design – illustration experience preferential
- Provide sales support documents, tools, and materials
- Being knowledgeable of the brand and advise best practice
- Negotiating and managing deadlines and workflow. Effective time management of multiple projects
- Effectively contributing and presenting ideas to the team and clients in a confident, clear manner
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to drive innovative quality and creativity
- Must have good knowledge and understanding of UI/ UX
- Should be creative in producing info-graphics
- Should be able to create web/ mobile responsive application designs
- Should be able to deliver assignments within tight deadlines
- Social media posts designing
- Digital media designing
- UI/ UX designing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 4-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, and InDesign is a plus
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- A strong Portfolio of work is a must
- Department: Professional Services
- Total Positions: 1 Vacancy
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Employment Type: Full Time/ Permanent
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: We are an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Career Level: Senior Consultant
- Minimum Experience: 4 to 5 Years
What We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Annual Increment
- Monthly Lunch/Dinner
- Annual Trips
- Training Budget
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Office Parties
Sneak Peek About R-ACT
At R-ACT we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing, and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to R-ACT are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas that you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, R-ACT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. Please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.